Saturday 29 November 2014

Theatre for Children: Lesson Eleventh

Tuesday 25th November

This week we work on the set out of the play again. This was helpful as we could add the improved part of our scene. I found it easier this week as I remember most of what was said last week and we also work on our arrival on stage which was is look really effective as we run on and do cartwheels and jumps over each other. I think we need to work on it as we need to do make it flow in to one another, we have starting to do it remember and come in at the right places but we had to rethink the arrive as one member will not be there so we just change who was doing what. This work as we the arrival was simple and any one could do which was handed. 

Running thought our scene with the new part made us all feel like it was smoother and we practice the plan of catching action man work well. Our teacher said that it would be a good idea to add different level when we talking about catching action-man, she always said to come up with a script that will make it quicker as we take a lot of time to discuss catching action-man and Dora would take charge at this point to help it more faster so the children would get bored. This is my script for the second section of our scene: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ql1ql38e8fshvzg/Catching%20Action-man%20script.docx?dl=0


I was thinking about my costume and I thought that I need to be exact with my costume but I was talking to mum and she was saying that if I have the same clothes like shorts, t-shirt, socks and trainers and I think the most important item is Dora backpack that has the eyes and mouths with a map pointing out of the top. So I have found most of the items and I've got some felt to use for eyes and mouth.

my strengths was that I remeber want happen last week and know when we had to come in. my weakness what not given it my all. so next time I will ush my acting skills and just go out and do my best instead of worrying what I look like,

No comments:

Post a Comment